Venus and Earth are similar in size, mass, density, composition, and distance from the sun.This planet is also known as Earth’s sister planet.Venus’s reflective cloud cover makes it one of the brightest in the night sky. In fact these clouds were the very reason astronomers couldn’t see it’s surface.Until 1991-92 when the Magellan orbiter used radar to create a very detailed map.
Venus is covered by a thick, rapidly spinning atmosphere, creating a scorched world with temperatures hot enough to melt lead and a surface pressure 90 times that of Earth. Because of its proximity to Earth and the way its clouds reflect sunlight, Venus appears to be the brightest planet in the sky.
- Is the second closest to the sun.
- The planet’s distance from the sun is 67,237,910 miles (108,208,927 kilometers).
- Length of a year is 225 days.
- It’s length of a day is 5,832 hours.
- The average temperature is 864 degrees Fahrenheit (462 degrees Celsius).
- Mercury is the only planet in our solar system which is the closest to the sun.
- It’s distance from the sun is 35,9830,95 miles (57,909,178 kilometers).
- The length of a year is 88 days.
- Length of a day is 1,407 hours and 30 minutes.
- The min temperature is -279 degrees Fahrenheit (-173 degrees Celsius).
- The max temperature is 800 degrees Fahrenheit (430 degrees Celsius).
- Mercury has a diameter of 3,032 (4,880 kilometers).
Four men were in a boat on a lake.
The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake,
yet not a single man got wet!
Don’t think too much.
They were all married not single.
THE SAME TEA
A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea.
The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea.
She shouted, “You brought back the same tea!”.
How did she know?
She had put sugar in it before and when she tasted it was already sweet.
MOUTH THAT NEVER TALKS
What can run but never walks.
has a mouth but never talks.
has s head but never weeps.
has a bed but never sleeps.
MADE UP YOUR MIND
Whoever makes it, tells it not.
Whoever takes it, knows not.
And whoever knows it wants it not.
Don’t think too much