Friday 2nd March 2012:
- Being Flynn – A man’s estranged con-man father’s self-destruction eventually drives him onto the streets and ultimately into the homeless shelter where his son works.
- Dr. Seuss ‘The Lorax’ – The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
- Project X – Three seemingly anonymous high school seniors attempt to make a namefor themselves
by throwing a party that no one will forget, but nothing could prepare them for what the party becomes.
- The Salt of Life – In The Salt of Life, Gianni Di Gianni plays a middle-aged retiree who has become invisible to all distaff Romans, regardless of age or relation. He contends with an aristocratic, spendthrift mother (played by Valeria de Franciscis); a wife who is more patronizing friend than romantic partner; a daughter (played by Di Gregorio’s daughter Teresa) with a slacker boyfriend whom Gianni unwillingly befriends; and a wild young neighbor who sees him merely as her dog walker. Watching his “codger” friends snare beautiful younger women on the sun-kissed cobblestones of Trastevere, Gianni tries his polite, utterly gracious best to generate some kind of extracurricular love life–with both hilarious and poignant results.
- Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie – Tim and Eric are given a billion dollars to make a movie, but squander every dime and the sinister Schlaaang corporation is pissed. Their lives at stake, the guys skip town in search of a way to pay the money back.
(COME BACK FOR MORE UPDATES)